If you’re craving chicken, then I’ll show you the best crispy fried chicken recipe.
It’s very easy, and I’m pretty sure that you will try it over and over.
The best crispy fried chicken should be moist on the inside, and crispy on the outside with golden skin.
This is possible by using enough oil to deep fry the chicken while controlling with temperature.
[bctt tweet=”How to make the best crispy fried chicken ” username=”@perfectmommy100″]
1 chicken cut into medium size pieces.
3 cups of Organic All-Purpose Flour for coating.
2 tablespoons Garlic Salt.
1 tablespoon Paprika.
2 1/2 teaspoons pepper.
2 tablespoons Poultry Seasoning.
2 large eggs.
3/4 cup water.
1 tablespoon salt.
Vegetable oil Vegetable Oil for deep frying.
Directions of fried chicken:
- Take the cut up chicken and skin them if you prefer.
- In a large plastic bag, combine 2 cup flour, garlic salt, paprika, poultry seasoning and 2 teaspoons pepper.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and water, add salt and the remaining flour and pepper.
- Dip the chicken in eggs mixture, then place it in the bag (few pieces at a time), seal the bag and shake well to coat.
- Place the coated chicken on a baking paper, then put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- In a deep fat fryer, heat oil to 350 degrees, Fry chicken (few pieces at a time), for 3-4 minutes at each side or until golden brown.
- when you see that the colour of the skin darkens, lower the heat a bit and fry it to another 3-4 minutes to ensure that the centre of the chicken gets cooked completely as the skin gets crispy and brown.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- sprinkle with a little more salt if needed.
Check out these posts:
Aluminium foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Servings per recipe: 4
Calories per serving: 489
Total fat per serving: 21.2g
Protein per serving: 40.2g
pin this for later: