Are you craving chicken? If so, I’m happy to share with you my secret of extra crispy fried chicken recipe.
It’s very easy, and I’m pretty sure you will try it over and over.
The best crispy fried chicken should be moist in the inside, and crispy on the outside with golden skin.
This is possible by using enough oil to deep fry the chicken while controlling with temperature.
So again, are you after crispy fried chicken thighs or crispy fried chicken breast, or even crispy fried chicken wings? This recipe works for all these options.
Extra crispy fried chicken recipe:
1 chicken cut into medium size pieces.
3 cups of All-Purpose Flour for coating.
2 tablespoons Garlic Salt.
1 tablespoon Paprika.
2 1/2 teaspoons pepper.
2 tablespoons Poultry Seasoning.
3/4 cup water.
2 large eggs.
1 tablespoon salt.
Vegetable oil for deep frying.
If you are a chicken lover, you may be interested in this easy chicken wrap recipe
Extra crispy fried chicken recipe directions:
- Take the cut up chicken and skin them if you prefer.
- In a large plastic bag, combine 2 cups of flour with garlic salt, paprika, poultry seasoning and 2 teaspoons pepper.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and water, add salt and the remaining flour and pepper.
- Dip the chicken in eggs mixture, then place it in the bag (few pieces at a time), seal the bag and shake well to coat.
- Place the coated chicken on a baking paper, then put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- In a deep fat fryer, heat oil to 350 degrees, Fry chicken (few pieces at a time), for 3-4 minutes at each side or until golden brown.
- when you see that the colour of the skin darkens, lower the heat a bit and fry it to another 3-4 minutes to ensure that the centre of the chicken gets cooked completely as the skin gets crispy and brown.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- sprinkle with a little more salt if needed.
Check out this posts:
Serving suggestion for the extra crispy fried chicken recipe:
Servings per recipe: 4
Calories per serving: 489
Total fat per serving: 21.2g
Protein per serving: 40.2g
Check out this recipe:
Did you like this extra crispy fried chicken recipe? If so, share it please.